Searching Within an NMSA Chapter
- On the NMOneSource home page, type the chapter into the “Search All Databases” bar.
- While typing, a blue drop-down bar will appear. To go directly to the chapter, click the blue bar of the current chapter.
- The full text of the chapter is in the right-hand column and the table of contents of the chapter is in the left-hand column.
- To search within the chapter, type a word or phrase in the search box in the left-hand column and click the magnifying glass.
- Sort the list by “relevance” or “document order” and use the scroll bar for the left-hand column to move through the search results.