How to . . .
search for a current statute, court opinion, court rule, court form or statue chapter by citation
- At the Home Page, www.nmonesource.com, type the official citation in the Search All Databases search bar.
- Watch for a dropdown box.
- DO NOT CLICK ON THE MAGNIFYING GLASS TO THE FAR RIGHT OF THE SEARCH BAR. Doing so will trigger a search for the appearance of the requested citation in all databases instead of isolating one document by citation.
- Select the desired content from the citation listed in the dropdown box that appears below the Search All Databases search bar.
- Click on the desired citation in blue shaded bar in the dropdown box to be taken to the content in full context of the database.
Note: NMOneSource treats a space, hyphen, dash, apostrophe, parentheses, and upper and lower case generically. It will retrieve content regardless of whether the user inserts these characters.
- When in full context in the New Mexico Statutes Annotated or New Mexico Rules Annotated, the user may scroll throughout the chapter or rule set, using the Table of Contents on the far left as navigation.
- Search for appellate court opinions, court rules, court forms and statute chapters by citation in the same way.
- By appellate court opinion number:
- By court rule number:
- By court form number:
- By chapter: